Uses phone’s 5MP camera and flash
Works across devices and platforms
Customer, Employee & Transaction Authentication
Here’s How it Works
Place your hand behind your phone
The rear camera will detect your fingers
Place them within the guide and wait for the flash
All four fingerprints are captured at once
Want to learn more?Download 4F Datasheet
4F Touchless ID works across the vast majority of platforms and devices – as long as a phone has a 5MP camera and flash, 4F allows you to completely remove passwords from your user authentication process.
- Enhanced User Experience No more endless password resets, one-time codes and external security tokens.
- Increased Security Remove the risks of lost, stolen or written-down passwords
- Cut costs Dramatically reduce time and money spent on helpdesk and support.
- Meets strict enterprise standards FIDO certified and tested against The iBeta DEA-EPCS Biometric Test Protocol, using the ISO/IEC 19795-1:2006 standard
Use 4F for a step up authentication,when native is not enough. This is a live demo of a banking transaction.
If you need to be extra certain who your users are, 4F Touchless ID works seamlessly alongside our VeridiumID suite, which also includes vFace Facial Recognition and inMotion Behavioral Biometrics.
Contact us for a demoRequest a demo
4F Touchless ID Export (separate SDK):
4F Touchless ID Export gives you the opportunity to immediately export and match fingerprints against national databases. Read more on the 4F Export datasheet.
4F allows exporting in a variety of formats including:
- VeridiumID TouchlessFP
- ANSI/NIST-ITL 1-20077
- ANSI/NIST-ITL – INTERPOL
- ISO/IEC19794-2, 2005
- ISO/IEC19794-4, 20055
- RAW & PNG images in greyscale(8-bit)
- WSQ (customizable compression rate)
- NFIQ quality score can be provided